Art Fegan Entertainment, Inc. was founded in 1992 in Nashville, TN as an international performing arts booking agency.
– Executive Producer, PBS Special Music From a Painted Cave featuring Taos Pueblo artist Robert Mirabal; 2000.
– Agent, Music From a Painted Cave with Robert Mirabal; 65 city national tour in association with PBS.
Art Fegan has over 30 years experience as an artists’ representative and has built a solid reputation as one of the finest agents in the country. He has represented and/or booked tours for Mark O’Connor, Judy Collins, John McEuen, Rodney Crowell, Steep Canyon Rangers, Bruce Wood Dance Company, Cotton Patch Gospel music by Harry Chapin, and Lee Theodore’s American Dance Machine to name a few.
Art Fegan also booked a Christmas tour for Waylon Jennings and Family in association with Jim Murtha. Upon completion of the booking, we were informed by Waylon that he “just can’t stand that music!” The tour was cancelled.
More about Art Fegan:
– Born in Wiener Neaustadt, Austria
– Attended school in Palmyra, PA
– US Navy 1967-70; USS Lexington 1968
– Mobile Riverine Force, Mekong River South Vietnam 1969-71
– US Department of Defense; Saigon International Airport 1971
– Harrisburg Area Community College
– University of New Haven
Professional stops along the way:
– Bill Fegan Attractions
– Columbia Artist Theatrical Division
– Gurtman and Murtha Associates
– New Frontier Touring
Currently, the focus of Art Fegan Entertainment is Minton Sparks, who is a wildly original poet and performance artist, and the wildly successful series by The Church Basement Ladies, including their 7th installment, “You Smell Barn.”
To contact Art Fegan Entertainment, please visit the Contact page.